Join our superstar team
Title: Intern (Part Time 10-15 hours per week)
Available Internships: Product Trendspotter Intern, Consumer Brands Liaison Intern, Partnerships Intern, Graphic Design Intern.
Compensation: Course credit
Location: Westlake Village, CA. Product Trendspotter internship can be virtual.
Please email your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are interested in interning for Retail Path.
Title: Junior Associate (Part Time)
Compensation: $18-$20/hour (Depending on experience)
Location: You will be working in the Westlake Village office. Plus flexibility to work remotely!
Job description: Do you love products and finding the latest trends? Interested in a career as a merchandise buyer for the nation’s leading retailers? Want to one day launch your own product line?
We are looking for someone who loves to wear many hats, enjoys owning projects and is a self-starter. Your title is Consultant-In-Training and involves learning, growing, and personal development. And we promote good people quickly! You will be owning marketing projects, business development projects, and assisting the founder with client management – in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment.
Your projects will leverage your critical thinking skills, marketing creativity, organization, excellent writing skills, plus your eye for spotting new product trends. And as you learn and grow, we’ll have you propsect new clients, lead client projects and create client-facing strategies that drive retail growth! You are a great fit if you excel at the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love meeting new people
- Comfortable analyzing numbers and data or can learn to do so quickly
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Have a good eye for product trends
- Have the computer skills one expects these days, obviously!
- Aspire to have a career in product entrepreneurship or retail management
- Have a go-getter, positive attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working in an office environment
- Solid references
Your projects will include:
- Marketing projects to increase awareness and list signups (Facebook, Newsletter, etc.) of Retail Path and Buyerly
- Spot hot new product trends: Identify potential clients for Retail Path and Buyerly by spotting new product trends in the market.
- You will assist the founder in crafting the “retail story” for clients who are trying to sell their product lines to major retailers, with the goal of one day leading the creation of “retail stories” yourself! See client list.
- General admin duties. It's an entrepreneurial environment, after all!
- The sky's the limit. Suggest a project that inspires you. Build the case for why it will drive our business forward. And go for it!
Please email your resume, compensation expectations, and a short cover letter explaining why you are interested in and qualified for this role.