At Retail Path, we understand what it takes to get consumer brands onto national retail shelves - and how to keep them there.
We champion brands that connect with the heart and mind of millennial consumers. Our client brands are united by the belief that they can "do better". Do better for the consumer and do better for our world. They build innovative brands that promote healthy lifestyles, drive social impact, and embrace purposeful living.
Founded in 2010 but collecting sought-after expertise for over 15 years, Retail Path brings a wealth of industry experience and knowledge. Our founder's expertise and leadership has attracted the brightest brands in retail.
Our retail sales strategies and tools are proven and measurable. Read our case studies and view our testimonials to learn how we achieve results for brands like yours.
First and foremost, we work with authenticity and integrity.
We believe that all companies, regardless of size or budget, should have access to the same expertise available to the big-name consumer brands. Namely, what it takes to impress the nation's leading retail buyers.
We cultivate and champion emerging brands who will, in turn, shape the future of retail. We do this through our personalized approach - because no two retail growth paths are the same. For this reason, you will not find group programs at Retail Path. Each client's program is customized to each business' unique objectives and needs, so that our clients get the most out of their investment.
What is Retail Path's ultimate purpose for existing? We are guided by our passion for cultivating women-led businesses. Retail Path's work in venture development advances women entrepreneurship by supplying resources and education to foster long-term business growth, as well as to inspire the next generation of female entrepreneurs. We do this through initiatives such as #Purpose Incubator, championing Women in STEM groups, and pro-bono work with women-led startups.
Our vision is to change the face of investing, so that more women-led ventures receive funding. To accomplish this, Retail Path's first step is to amplify the number of successful female entrepreneurs. Then create opportunities for them to invest and "give back" to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
What We've Achieved
- Win shelf space on Walmart and Target shelves for various brands after previous unsuccessful attempts using our Retail Storytelling tools.
- Guide the switch of successful online-only brands to national brick & mortar distribution in stores like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, J.Crew, Foot Locker and more.
- Sales strategy leadership throughout the lifetime of your business. From mapping a strategy for your rollout in retail markets, to line extension launch strategy, all the way to thought leadership during retailer line reviews. Our strategies result in stronger negotiation leverage, preservation of product margins, greater company revenues and profitability, and longer shelf life for brands.
- Channel Management: Build strategic roadmaps to manage distribution across multiple (and sometimes conflicting) retail channels, such as prestige, mass, online, and discounters, to minimize channel conflict and sales cannibalization.
- Convert cold leads into retail buyer appointments through Retail Storytelling tools, such as our Retailer Pitch Deck and Retailer Sales Sheet - across Food, Drug, Mass, Specialty and Department Store channels.
- Merchant Training: Developed in-house merchandising training for a leading national retailer.
- Media Expert & Public Speaker: Our founder, Vanessa Ting, is frequently featured as a guest lecturer and retail buying expert in national print and TV news media outlets.